History and Company profile
Laserck corporation was established in 1982, as related company of "Hishiya”.
Laserck corporation was established in 1982, as related company of "Hishiya”. "Hishiya” is "Die Board” making company Started business in 1964 by Chuji Yanagimoto, who is currently Chairman of the board of Laserck corporation.
Hishiya was using imported machine and ruler & knife cutting and bending machine at beginning, but they wanted to make more accurate "Die Board” and Mr. Yanagimoto formed new company, which is Laserck corporation.
Laserck developed own Laser machine and cutting and bending machine for die board. Since Laserck corporation was established 35 years ago, Laserck developed water jet rubber cutting machine for die board and sample cutting machine for folding carton.
In 2005, Laserck corporation was recognized as "one of most valuable small - mid size company in West part of Japan and both Emperor and Empress of Japan visited Laserck corporation to learn folding carton products.
Die cut carton boards are separated into blank part, which will become box product and waste part manually before.
"Master Blanker” is the automated blanking machine for this job.
Master Blanker saves labor cost tremendously.
Domestic installation over 100 units including Japanese top 2, USD 10 billion sales printing companies.
|Company Name||LASERCK CORPORATION|
|Headquarters||2-91 Wakabayashi-cho, Yao City, Osaka 581-0038 JAPAN
Phone: +81-72-920-0394 Fax: +81-72-920-0392
|Factory 1||9-84-1 Minamikinomoto, Yao City, Osaka 581-0042 JAPAN
Phone: +81-72-928-6039 Fax: +81-72-928-6040
|Tokyo Office||10-1 Minamiushiroya, Yasio City, Saitama 340-0831 JAPAN
Phone: +81-48-932-0394 Fax: +81-48-935-0766
|Date Established||December 1982|
|Business Fields||1. Manufacturing and sales of CAD systems, as well as sales of related equipment
2. Manufacturing and sales of data management and image processing systems
3. Manufacturing and sales of automated drawing and sample processing systems
4. Manufacturing and sales of blanking and stripping systems
5. Manufacturing and sales of laser processing systems
6. Manufacturing and sales of water jet processing systems
7. Manufacturing and sales of automated blade cutting systems for die boards
8. Manufacturing and sales of automated blade bending systems for die boards
9. Maintenance of the above-mentioned products, as well as sales of consumables
10. Laser processing services (die boards, plastics, metal, etc.)
|Capital||50 million yen|
|End of Fiscal Year||November|
|2-111 Wakabayashi-cho, Yao City, Osaka 581-0038 JAPAN
Phone: +81-72-949-7771 Fax: +81-72-949-7783
|Laserck Central Bldg. 4F, 14-4 Ajihara-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 543-0023 JAPAN
Phone: +81-6-6765-8039 Fax: +81-6-6765-0392
|South Forest Bldg. 3F, 1-4-19 Minamimorimachi, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 530-0054 JAPAN
Phone: +81-6-6364-1781 Fax: +81-6-6765-0392